We have created the following helpful tips and benefits to help ensure your day runs smoothly:
- Please ensure you check our opening times and dates here prior to booking to ensure you allow enough time for the experience and to avoid disappointment of attraction closure.
- We recommend that you allow approximately 45 minutes to experience all zones within the attraction.
- Most of our facilities are designed to be fully accessible to our disabled guests. You can review our full Accessibility Guide here.
- Free teacher inspection visits: up to 2 x teachers can look around Peter RabbitTM: Explore and Play Blackpool prior to the school visit, this can be arranged by emailing PeterRabbitBlackpool@merlinentertainments.biz.
- Free teacher tickets: we require pupils to be supervised at all times whilst in the attraction and therefore permit 1 x free teacher visit for every 3 pre-schoolers or 5 x primary school pupils.
- To help with supervision on the day, we also recommend an additional 1 x teacher per every 10-12 pupils and a minimum of 2 teachers per class.
Helpful on the day information
- Directions and parking information can be found here. The entrance to the attraction is located right on the Blackpool promenade.
- Upon your arrival, we will provide you with priority entry to avoid you and your class queuing.
- Please note that Peter RabbitTM: Explore and Play Blackpool is cashless attraction.
Health and Safety
The quality and safety of our attraction are of the utmost importance and therefore a considerable amount of time and effort is spent on making all visits have a safe and fun experience. The Merlin Entertainments Group who operates Peter RabbitTM: Explore and Play Blackpool is Europe’s leading operator and developer of visitor attractions. Due to the complexity of Attraction operations in the UK a summary of all main health and safety requirements can be found below.