Annual Pass Pre-Book
Exclusive discounted entry
As part of your Merlin Annual Passholder perks, we are thrilled to offer exclusive discounted entry to Blackpool’s hoppiest new arrival!
Adult (15+) entry: £4.50
Child (1-14) entry: £4.50
Under 1's entry: Free
How to book your tickets
Pre-booking your tickets is simple, just follow the 5 easy steps below:
- Click the button below to book. This is applicable for all Annual Passes (Discovery, Silver, Gold and Platinum Passholders)
- Select the number of guests. Each guest will need a valid Annual Pass in order to gain admission at the discounted rate.
- Choose your date and time. All available dates will show and if dates are greyed out this means that there is no availability on this date.
- Fill in your details and complete your purchase! An email confirmation will be sent to you with a link to view your tickets.
- Bring your pass when you visit! Each guest will be required to show a valid Annual Pass upon arrival at the attraction to gain admission, so don't forget your pass!
- You must bring your ticket together with your valid pass on the day of your visit. Please ensure your pass is in-date for the date you are choosing to book.
- You must have a child in your party to visit Peter Rabbit™: Explore and Play
- Guests under 1 still go free, but you'll also need to book a timed entry ticket which can be selected after your annual pass booking(s) during checkout.
How to amend your booking
- Access the Passholder Pre-booking Portal. You can either do this by following the 'Manage my Booking' link on the confirmation email or clicking here.
- Select the booking you want to change.
- Modify your date and time. A list of available dates and times will appear.
- Click 'save changes'. You will receive a new email confirmation to the email on your booking.
Please remember you can only amend your booking a certain number of times. The number of amends you have remaining is shown under the calendar.