Peter Rabbit™: Explore and Play is located on the Promenade and about a 20-minute walk from Blackpool North station.
Use the tools below to plan your route
We are located right on the promenade. Our address is:
Peter Rabbit™: Explore and Play
91 Promenade, Blackpool,
How to find us
Our Merlin Blackpool attractions are conveniently located in Blackpool Tower Centre on the Golden Mile promenade, including:
- Peter Rabbit™: Explore and Play
- SEA LIFE Blackpool
- The Blackpool Tower
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool
The attractions are only a short walk from each other and are easily accessible by car, train, bus and tram.
The nearest rail station is Blackpool North Station. Direct trains to Blackpool are provided by Northern Rail.
Blackpool North is located on Talbot Road, approximately 0.8 miles away. It is about a 20-minute walk from the station to the Promenade.
Alternatively, taxis are readily available from the train station and all should have accessible vehicles. A local taxi service can be contacted by telephoning 01253 292929.
Follow the M55 to the end.
Take the second exit at the Roundabout.
Access & Parking
As of Monday 16th May, the main access route to Central Car Park via Seasider's Way will be closed to traffic for construction works.
Useful information before you travel:
- Central Car Park will be reduced to approximately 800 spaces with access via the main entrance on Central Drive.
- The link down to Chapel Street will remain closed.
- Diversions will be signposted, with traffic diverted via routes at Parkinson Way/Waterloo Road and Bloomfield Road.
- Other car parks in the area remain unaffected – it is recommended that visitors park as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Other car parks in the area include South, Bloomfield Road, Lonsdale Road, Seasider's Way and Foxhall Village. For a map of all local car parks see here: Blackpool Car Parks.
Disabled bays are available in the remaining areas of Central Car Park, situated along the fence by New Bonny Street, opposite Coral Island, as well as near the entrance at Chapel Street.
Disabled badge holders are permitted to use all the bays on Central Car Park, not just the designated disabled bays, with 3 hours free parking.
Coaches can continue onto Yeadon Way and signage will be in place to allow drivers to initially follow their normal route towards Blackpool but informing them of the diversions ahead.
The New Bonny Street coach facility will remain in use in its current location, with routes clearly signposted and diversions in place. Coach parking information can be found here: Blackpool Coach Parking.Get Google Maps Directions
Take any Promenade tram to the Central Pier stop.
Trams operate from Starr Gate all the way through to Fleetwood along Blackpool Promenade. Operating roughly every 10 – 15 minutes. All trams (excluding Heritage Trams) have level boarding and step-free interiors, with designated pushchair/wheelchair areas to ensure accessibility for all. All except the Heritage trams have both visual & audible announcers to inform passengers of the next stops.
Bus route 11 travels closest to the attraction, however most buses travel through the town centre which is a short walk from the attraction.